SERIES (& Book #) – n/a
AUTHOR – C.A. Tibbitts
GENRE – Paranormal Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – 4/1/16
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 47 pages
PUBLISHER – Booktrope Entice
BUY & TBR LINKS
~~~PG Rated ~~~
ECHO STARED AT THE CRYSTAL blue water as it lapped up on the rocky shoreline. She wrapped her arms around her bent legs, lacing her fingers together as her chin rested on her knees. Her brilliant white, curly hair hung in ringlets that brushed against the large rock she perched upon.
It was a lonely existence, and she was so tired of it all. The only thing she loved to do— sing— was the very thing she couldn’t do. Well, that wasn’t true. She could do it, if she wanted the shores of her home littered with ship wreckage… again.
Oh yes, the stories were true. Sirens, such as she, could sing the most awful, unattractive words, and men would still steer their ships straight at the rocky coast and usually drowned before they made it to shore.
Gabe pushed her down on the leaves, crawling between her legs. He knew he should take his time, explore her body with his hands and mouth, but his need for her was too great this time. He promised himself to kiss, lick, and touch every inch of her after they were both sated.
He fisted his cock before running the head along her folds. She was already so wet, and her body bucked off the floor as he took the time to rub along her clit. He settled his gaze on her face. When he pushed his way inside, her mouth opened in a cry.
Currently, I write paranormal and science-fiction romance. My plan is to branch out in several romance sub-genres, but my books will always end in the infamous happily ever after.
Always hot, always sexy, my male characters will protect their women at all costs, and my female characters will be… I like to call it “feisty.” I believe every story and character should be unique, and it’s something I always strive to do.
Reading should be an escape from everyday life, so I hope you enjoy my version of a vacation for you!
Fun facts about me:
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I’m double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heels, I’d break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/Blu-ray collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I’ve been on 15 so far!
8. I’m quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I’m quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.
10. I hate hot weather.
AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS
PEPPER VALLEY SHIFTERS ON FACEBOOK
TIBBITTS TREASURES (READERS GROUP)
TWITTER – GOOGLE PLUS – PINTEREST
GOODREADS – NEWSLETTER